Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is my Itinerary too tight? 2015/8/6 05:05
Hello to all,

I post my itinerary already and one of you suggested to organize it better. So here it is.

Is my itinerary tight?

Our plan is to stay for New Year in Tokyo is there any advice.

We will like to go to ini tanada Hiroshima, dose someone know how to get there?

We are thinking to buy the Rail pass JR for 14 days. Any advice?

Day 1: Arrive in the night to Hiroshima, stay in Hiroshima
Day 2: Morning Hiroshima -Activities ( Shukkein Park, Peace Park, Castle), afternoon Miyajima – Activities (Shrine, Daisho-in Temple ), stay the night in Himeji.
Day 3: Morning Going to Osaka- Activities (Universal studios, Osaka castle), afternoon go to Mount koya - Activities ( Daimon Gate, Woman Pilgrin Course, Okunoin, Bridge) stay the night in mount koya.
Day 4: Go to Kyoto - activities. ( Aquarium, Nishi, Higashi and Kyoto tower,) stay the night in Kyoto.
Day 5: Kyoto – activities (manga museum, Sento e imperial palace) stay the night.
Day 6: Kyoto – activities ( kinkakuji Temple, kitano Tenmangu shirne, Shimogamo Shrine, Fushimi Inari Shrine) stay the night in Nara.
Day 7: Morning Nara. Activities. (Kofukuji, Todaji Temple, Naramachi,) afternoon going to Nagoya, stay the night in Nagoya.
Day 8: Morning Nagoya. Activities. (Nagoya Castle,) afternoon going to Nagano - activities ( Olimpic Stadium, Zenkoji Temple, Monkey park) stay the night in Shika Kogen Ski Resort.
Day 9: Shika kogen – activities ( Snowbording) stay the night.
Day 10: Shika kogen – activities ( Snowbornig) stay the night.
Day 11: Going to Kamakura Activities – ( rent a bike and explore the town, go to big Buddha.) stay the night.
Day 12: Going to Tokyo Activities- (Mt fuji, Kiyosumi Gardens, Zojoji Temple and tokyo tower,) stay the night in Tokyo.
Day 13: Tokyo - Activities ( Imperial palace,) stay the night in Tokyo.
Day 14: Tokyo – Activities ( Sengakuji, Odaiba, Asakusa, Tokyo sky Tree) stay the night in Tokyo.
Day 15: Morning Tokyo – Activities (Shibuya – shopping) afternoon go to Hiroshima.

Thank you.
by fabulody  

Re: Is my Itinerary too tight? 2015/8/6 11:18
Day. 3 is too tight.
Impossible to do all that in one day. You might have to do some koya activities the next day. Or you could walk about after the sun sets, if your lodging does not have a curfew system.
by Joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread