Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

train reservation narita to nagoya 2015/8/9 10:15
Should I make a reservation for the train from Narita airport to Nagoya? If so, how much time should I allow between landing on an international flight and train departure. What happens if my incoming flight is late and I miss my reservation?
Thanks
by bobD  

Re: train reservation narita to nagoya 2015/8/9 16:50
That is why it is better to wait until you land at Narita, then go to the JR counter and ask for train reservations there :) They will give you the best connections, probably Narita airport - Shinagawa - Nagoya.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: train reservation narita to nagoya 2015/8/9 16:50
I strongly recommend against making reservations for train rides immediately following flight arrivals for the simple reason that you cannot predict at what time you will come out of customs. International flights are prone to arrive early/late. And it is difficult to predict how long immigration, baggage pick-up and customs take.

Furthermore, it is not possible to make reservations for the trains from Tokyo to Nagoya from outside of Japan, anyway.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread