Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help with 14 day itinerary 2015/10/30 14:41
Hi experts,

After over 2 weeks of research and calculation and various editions (hair dropping experience..), I have more or less settled with below itinerary for our family of 4 (2A and 2C).
We are flying into Chubu and will leave from Chubu too. Appreciate feedback!

Day 1: Arrive Chubu Centrair Intl 9am. Depart for Ise Shima. Visit Ise Shrines and Oharaimachi. Stay 1 night.
Day 2: Edo Wonderland then depart Ise Shima for Osaka
Day 3: Osaka to Nara (morning) for deers. If time permits, go Kobe for Kobe beef
Day 4: Osaka to Kyoto 1 day
Day 5: Osaka aquarium & shopping
Day 6: Osaka shopping then depart for Tokyo in the afternoon
Day 7: Tokyo Disney Sea (opens from 8:30am to 10pm)
Day 8: Snow town yeti (1 day tour with JapanICan)
Day 9: Tokyo to Hakone & stay 1 night
Day 10: Hakone (Kowakien Yunessun) & back to Tokyo in the late afternoon
Day 11: Explore Tokyo city
Day 12: Explore Tokyo
Day 13: Tokyo to Nagoya
Day 14: Morning 10am flight from Chubu Centrair Intl

- For the first 4 days, I will be using the Kintetsu Rail Pass (not getting the Wide Pass as have 2 kids and Wide does not have child fare).
- Intend to get the Puratto Kodama ticket for my travel from Osaka to Tokyo, and Tokyo back to Nagoya. The JR Pass is quite costly for 2A and 2C so unless I have alternatives, I will like to try my luck with this discount ticket.. should I bet on this?
- For Day 12, I have 3 options:
i. stay as-is in Tokyo city or another day trip from Tokyo;
ii. move on to Nagoya and have 1 more day for Nagoya; OR
ii. keep 1 more day for another day trip in Osaka by shifting everything down and still go back Nagoya on day 13?

Really look forward to your advises and sharing!! Thank you soooo much!
by Iteo  

Re: Help with 14 day itinerary 2015/10/30 16:06
first day program sounds a little stressful, especially if you arrive after a long flight? but else it looks ok.
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Help with 14 day itinerary 2015/10/30 16:12
so maybe i should stay in nagoya for the first night and shift everything down? thanks!
by Iteo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread