Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/20 15:09
I expect to be able to go to japan soon and need a hotel near the station as I don,t walk too well these days. I usually book into Toyoko Inns but there are none in Kochi so nothing fancy. If anyone knows of one up to 8000-9000 yen please post it If it,s a bit more than walking distance, a taxi wo,nt hurt but not miles away Russ
by russellm  

Re: hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/20 18:25
google maps. zoom in. select one of the many that can be seen.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/20 18:27
You could have a look at JR Clement Inn - very close to the station and seems to be in your price range (depending on actual dates of course). You can probably find a deal by comparing 3rd party booking sites, or go directly here:

https://www.jrclement.co.jp/inn/kochi/en/
by jth_travel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/20 22:11
I don't think JR Kochi station is a good location. Its city centre is Harimayabashi and Obiyamachi shopping street. Walk is possible and it's 2 stops by Tosaden tram ride.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

Re: hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/22 08:45
Thanks all, I,ll be looking at the Clement first.
by russellm rate this post as useful

Re: hotels near kochi eki 2022/9/22 12:31
Convenient location would be Nishitetsu Inn, Richmond, etc. Clement looks like in at the end of city centre in my experience in Kochi.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread