Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Jozankei public transport 2023/7/2 13:06
Hi, I am planning to visit Jozankei area on October 29, 2023 for a day trip from Sapporo.
Upon reaching Jozankei, may I ask how do I travel around from one attraction to another attraction?
Are there any public transports (i.e. bus) that I can take?

by Li Peng (guest)  

Re: Jozankei public transport 2023/7/2 21:34
One attraction to another......
Where you want to go?Can you give some info about that.....You can also give us your base city,your hotel, your itinerary.so some one can help you about bus pass,rail pass etc
by Johan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jozankei public transport 2023/7/2 22:46
Some big hotels have free shuttle bus service (normally advanced reservation required) between Sapporo Station and Jozankei, but I am not sure that day trip travelers also can use this.

If you use public services, there are Kappa Liner (960 yen for one way, 60 minutes but reservation required) and normal buses (790 yen for one way, 75 minutes and no reservation required) from Sapporo Station.
by Stip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jozankei public transport 2023/7/2 23:31
Hi Johan and Stip, thanks for the reply. We have figured the way from Sapporo to Jozankei. It's just we're looking for modes of transportation while travelling in Jozankei itself i.e. one scenic spot to another. For example, Nishiki-bashi bridge --> Takayama Bridge --> Futami-tsurubashi Suspension bridge --> Hoheikyo Dam etc. I can only find this page here but it doesn't cover the dates I'm going (https://jozankei.jp/en/godaikoyo/). Also, we're not driving unfortunately.
by Li Peng (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread