Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Matsumoto to Kyoto by train 2023/7/14 14:16
Hi trying to by a ticket for above in Oct ( reservation will be done one month before but want to check/ buy the ticket at least)., I tried sites like Rail.ninja or JR west site but none accepting Matsumoto as the starting station. Can someone kindly send me the correct link / guide otherwise.?
Thanks a lot
by Biswadip (guest)  

Re: Matsumoto to Kyoto by train 2023/7/14 18:33
Besides it being impossible (unless you use some strange travel agent), there is no need to purchase tickets in advance. Just purchase the base fare ticket at the same time you make the reservation, which can be made from one month before travel date, but unless you travel on a particularly busy day, can also be made just a few days in advance (or even on the day of travel). In addition, the trains have non-reserved seating. If I were you, I would wait until you are in Japan until making seat reservations.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Matsumoto to Kyoto by train 2023/7/14 18:33
You need 5720 yen from JR matsumoto to JR kyoto .but if you have JR nationwide pass,the n JR matsumoto to kyoto is Free of charge.
You can buy ticket on spot.
by Mandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Matsumoto to Kyoto by train 2023/7/14 19:30
You need 5720 yen from JR matsumoto

This 5720 yen in the base fare. If you want to take Limited Express train (to Nagoya) and Shinkansen (to Kyoto you must add 4630 yen.

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread