Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Searching acommodation for Kochi 10th August 2024/1/9 01:15
Hello,

I am trying to search acommodation for 10th August, there's nothing in BOOKING, I suppose it's because it's Yosakoi, do you have any recommendation or any hotel or hostel you know that accept reservations?

Thanks
by Peter1986  

Re: Searching acommodation for Kochi 10th August 2024/1/9 11:27
While I checked Hotels.com, Rakuten travel and JTB, no rooms are available for 10th Aug. Kochi is not a touristic place so there are not so many rooms. One alternative way is to stay on 9th Aug, and enjoy the Yosakoi and leave at night to another town, such as Takamatsu. At this time JTB has some rooms available for 9th August.

https://www.jtb.co.jp/kokunai-hotel/list/3901/?suggestkeyword...
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Searching acommodation for Kochi 10th August 2024/1/9 13:00
I find one in Kochi on Japan but at a ridiculous price (80,000 yen for 1 night). Maybe as PP said book something closeby. But also continue monitoring the situation. Aug is still a long way away and not all hotels will have opened their booking. Many do at around 6 months before.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Searching acommodation for Kochi 10th August 2024/1/9 15:40
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Searching acommodation for Kochi 10th August 2024/1/9 20:30
It is rather difficult to find accomodation in Kochi during the Yosakoi Matsuri. Some hotels are reserved up to one year in advance by yosakoi teams. Also, some hotels usually allow to book rooms 3 or 6 months in advance, so it is possible that some hotels will be available in the future. You could also contact hotels directly and ask whether they have rooms available, or when you will be able to book a room.
by Vienna Logan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread