Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 01:10
Hi.
Are there any reliable and reasonably priced private car transfer from Tokyo City Centre (near Shiodome) to Narita Airport ?
The timetable for the limousine bus transfers do not work well for us.

klook - read some reviews on somd of the services and they do not seem reliable at times, so a but cautious on using them.

Thanks.
by lifesucketh  

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 09:00
private car transfer : if you mean that you want to ask someone (non-professional) to give you some rides with money.
it is illegal in Japan.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 12:18
Thank you.
No, I don't mean the illegal ones.
Private as in not shared transfers; not that I mind sharing but just that the schedule may not work for us.
Cheers.
by lifesucketh rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 12:32
Taxi. But extremely costly. Train would be the way most people go to Narita.

Depending o time you can get a direct train from Shinbashi subway station or take JR from Shinbashi either to Tokyo and use NEX or to Nippori and use Keisei liner.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 12:56
Private transfers are never gonna be reasonably priced.

I vaguely remember taxi being about 13,000 yen. So the private option is gonna be closer to 200K.

Train an option? Non express option should be around 1500 per adult.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 14:42
We took a taxi from Asakusa to Haneda Airport last month in the afternoon - \12,000. Shiodome to Narita Airport is a lot further so Ifd imagine about the \26,000 mark.
by Stewy63 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 15:19
https://tokyoairporter.com/fares-2/
Prices are shown in the above link.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 15:19
Fixed rate transfer from Narita
https://en.tokyomk.com/airport-fares

For Minato-ku (Shiodome)
Fixed Rate 25,700
(22:00〜05:00) 28,200
Persons with disabilities 23,100
(22:00〜05:00) persons with disabilities 25,300
by PH (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 18:07
Seriously train or bus are the answers here. Both the N'ex & Keisei Skyliner are great options and have never been overly busy when I have used them. Keep the extra money for spending elsewhere. @Likebike has already given the best options.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 20:46
Well, personally I feel the same way about taking a cab from Tokyo to Narita (that is, I wouldnft choose that option), but if someone wants to spend the money I donft see it as being any different than forking out 100,000 yen (or more) on one night in a hotel, and people do that all the time, even though they could choose the oft-recommended Toyoko Inn (and get a free breakfast!) instead.

M&K Taxi and Tokyo Airporter are both well-established companies. You might get stuck in traffic, but with a train there is always a (slight) chance of disruption as well, and at least a private transfer service will pick you up wherever you want.

There is also a helicopter transfer service available, apparently. (I havenft tried it myself.)
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 20:49
Have you considered taking a taxi to Shinbashi Station where you can catch a express trains going directly to Narita?
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 21:24
I got a name wrong, sorry, itfs apparently gTokyo MKh and not M&K Taxi. (And I should add that I donft mean to disparage Toyoko Inn. It is as recommendable as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, as far as I am concerned.)
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 22:28
Thanks all.
Will check it out.
I think a normal taxi from Shiodome area to narita airport may set me back >>>JPY23,000.

Anyone used the service of CHINICHI CO LTD for a private transfer to Narita airport ?
If so, any comments ?

P/S : Yes, I know what you mean Kim.
Toyoko Inn is a very down to earth and practical hotel, location is mostly unbeatable especially in the smaller cities. If I recall correctly, some hotels even offer free dinner (japanese curry).
by lifesucketh rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 23:25

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/21 23:29

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/22 00:20
A risk you have to take when it's not licensed https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/154-ride-airport-tokyo-klook-doesnt-...
by PH (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport private car transfer 2024/1/22 10:20
We found the helicopter service from Tokyo-Narita is often not really practical as the helicopters are weight limited and if you have more than 2 passengers your luggage will often have to be sent separately. Additionally you have to get to the Tokyo heliport (taxi?) then wait/faff around at the heliport - when you could already be halfway to Narita in a taxi.
by Stewy63 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread