Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Do I have enough time? 2024/3/11 11:28
Aloha, I bought 2 separate tickets, arrival and departure in Narita International airport at same terminal. Both are international flights. The flight arrives at 1:30 pm, and another flight departures at 3:55 pm. I am wondering if I have enough time to catch the second flight. I have one checked in luggage.

Thank you
Lucy
by lucytrip  

Re: Do I have enough time? 2024/3/11 14:39
145 minutes is enough time
But i suggest to stay atleast one day in japan if you dont buy your ticket yet.
by Ritz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Do I have enough time? 2024/3/11 14:45
I am not familiar with international flight transfer, but as far as I searched you can not "through check in" your checked luggage since you have two separate tickets, meaning you must receive your luggage after you enter Japan. If you can through check in you don't need to go through immigration which will reduce your transfer time significantly. You should first ask the airline company whether you can "through check in" your luggage.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Do I have enough time? 2024/3/11 14:56
Frankly this is hard to know as any delay in flight #1 will make you loose flight #2 and as you book separately the airlines of flight #1 and #2 have no obligation to forward transport you.
It can all work out, but no one can really know.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread