Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/3/28 17:22
Hello!

Do you know how should I format my phone number to receive a confirmation on smart-ex.jp ? My phone number is Danish and our format starts with +45, however, I can see that no special characters are allowed.
by Ieva (guest)  

Re: Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/3/29 07:58
Have you tried 0045?
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/4/8 02:34
Maybe it only allows japanese phonenumbers?

It wouldn't surprise me. Many services in Japan require it.
by realadry rate this post as useful

Re: Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/4/14 05:08
Tried to register now too but I fail at the credit card verfication. There is always an error message that the card couldn't be verified. I tried two different cards.
by realadry rate this post as useful

Re: Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/4/14 07:36
Lots of non Japanese credit cards fail. Been highly documented.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Unable to register on smart-ex.jp 2024/4/22 20:34
I have tried 5 different cards (credit and debit) from 5 different banks and they all failed to register with the same error. To me it looks like there's actually a problem with the 3DS redirect and they need to fix it.

I also tried calling the customer service and talking to an interpreter but they seem to have been instructed to give the 'boxed answer' that it's just a security issue with the card (all of them?) and to contact the bank. I never have any issue with 3DS with my cards when I use them on other websites so I really think their 3DS is currently broken.

Hope this reaches someone on Smart Ex Tech Team and they take a look. They are probably seeing very low registration rate of foreign cards (or none at all!)
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread