Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Processing time for arrival at Haneda 2024/4/5 02:23
I will transit at haneda airport in the end of May for 10 hrs. My flight arrive at 15.20. Do you think what time I will be at the exit (train station)?
by Kate (guest)  

Re: Processing time for arrival at Haneda 2024/4/5 15:18
I assume you're trying to ride a train into the city during the 10 hour transit time.

If you're arriving at Haneda on a domestic flight, you should estimate 40 minutes if you're picking up luggage, 20 minutes with no luggage, and if you're arriving on an international flight, you should estimate 1 hour and 30 minutes. But if you're going through immigration, the time it takes is unpredictable.

You should also keep in mind that Haneda Airport itself is filled with entertaining malls that even locals like me love to visit occasionally. But I do love the challenge of hopping on a train to see how far I can travel, especially when I'm traveling alone on my own risk. The Keikyu train and the Monorail both run over-ground (although Keikyu runs underground for a few stations). You can look out the window to see what may interest you.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Processing time for arrival at Haneda 2024/4/6 00:52
The time it takes to go through Customs & Immigration can vary widely - so much depends on other flights landing around the same time, how many officers are active then, and so on. I've had times where I've just sailed through and others that seemingly took forever.
The larger question is what your connecting flight is - are you continuing on with a domestic or international flight?
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread