Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Shinjuku to Shimoyoshida 2024/4/6 13:29
I already bought tickets from shinjuku bus station to fuji kawaguchiko, if i change my mind, can i stop or drop at chuo shimoyoshida station ???
by bintang2005  

Re: Shinjuku to Shimoyoshida 2024/4/6 21:12
I bought a bus ticket from Gotemba station to Kawaguchiko, but I wanted to go to Shimoyoshida the most, so I ended up stopping over at Fujisan station to shorten the time and went to Shimoyoshida by train.
If you are going from Shinjuku to Kawaguchiko, the Chuo shimoyoshida bus stop is on the way, so it's no problem to stop over.
However, if you want to take the Kawaguchiko-bound bus again from the chuo shimoyoshida stop, you will need the ticket again. (You may not be able to take the bus if you have not made a reservation in advance.)
Some buses pass through Chuo shimoyoshida bus stops, so please check the timetable.
https://bus.fujikyu.co.jp/highway/detail/id/1
By the way, it seems to take about 35 minutes on foot from Chuo shimoyoshida bus station to Chureito Pagoda.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku to Shimoyoshida 2024/4/6 21:31
By the way, if Kawaguchiko Station is the last stop, you can get off the bus without pressing the Get Off button inside the bus, but Chuo shimoyoshida bus station is in the middle of the route, so you have to press the Get Off button to get off.
I gave you a wrong answer earlier, but you can't take a bus toward Kawaguchiko Station from Chuo shimoyoshida bus station. It's a bus stop only for getting off.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread