Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Redeem Klook ticket Nagoya Takayama in Tokyo 2024/4/8 21:04
I have made a reservation via Klook from Tokyo to Takayama, since there are no direct trains I will make the route by transferring trains in Nagoya. This means that I must redeem two tickets, one from Tokyo to Nagoya and the other from Nagoya to Takayama. In the instructions I received from Klook they indicate to collect the tickets at the machines at the departure station for each ticket, however since I will have little transfer time in Nagoya I wonder if it is possible to exchange my ticket from Nagoya to Takayama at Tokyo Station . I have searched for hours for information and have found nothing about redeem tickets in a different location than departure station.
This is my first trip to Japan and I feel a little overwhelmed with the complexity of the trains.
I will really appreciate your help with this topic. Thank you so much
by AureaM  

Re: Redeem Klook ticket Nagoya Takayama in Tokyo 2024/4/9 15:29
From the FAQ on Klook:
https://www.klook.com/rails-32/1012-japan/

Q: For ticket pick by QR code, how do I collect my tickets?
A: For trains departing from a JR Central station (i.e. Shin-Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya), visit the JR Tokai ticket office and use the QR code scanner to pick up your tickets.

Luckily, Tokyo station is shared by JR central and JR east. There is one JR Tokai/Central ticket office, it's the one with the orange logo. (JR east has a green logo)

There is a detailed map of the train station there, but not sure how helpful it is
https://global.jr-central.co.jp/en/info/station/
by Mellye rate this post as useful

Re: Redeem Klook ticket Nagoya Takayama in Tokyo 2024/4/9 19:16
Mellye thanks a lot to share this information. I will go to Tokyo Station some day during my stay in Tokyo and before my trip to Takayama to redeem my tickets. Thanks again!
by AureaM rate this post as useful

reply to this thread