Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 12:13
Hello
Where can I still see cherry blossom tommorow in Tokyo? ( Arriving tommorow)
Thanks
by Japan spring trip (guest)  

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 17:03
Ifd love to know what (if anything) survived the rain and wind
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 19:31
You can see them at various places in Tokyo to a certain extent. If you're coming to your hotel on a limo bus, look out the window. They're very obvious. And if you could tell us the area you're staying, someone would be able to lead you to a better direction.

But as of today, most trees in Tokyo have turned quite green. Yokohama was very late this year, so it's slightly better than Tokyo today. That said, you may as well take your time and make a day trip to a colder place so that you could fully enjoy the bloom.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 19:47
Itfs not like there are no flowers on the trees anymore. Just a bit beyond peak. So all the normal places still have a lot of trees with flowers.

If you can a day trip to Kawaguchiko should be perfect timing over the weekend or early next week.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 21:37
Thanks
Staying around Shinjuku but I can take the train if needed.
by Japan spring trip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 21:43
Just saw theJapan guide report on this website .
So I will try my luck

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/10 21:55
Thanks for the feedback.

It seems that Zanbori-gawa was beautiful today. It's a 10 minute walk from Tachikawa and Nishi-Tachikawa Stations on the Chuo Line straight from Shinjuku Station.
https://twitter.com/ns76420ns/status/1777999762937221196

At a closer distance, Inokashira Park where you can walk from Kichijoji Station on the Chuo Line seems to have petals floating on its lake. The path to the lake is fun as well with a lot of shops and restaurants.
https://twitter.com/JjYop/status/1777870979584422367

Here is a list of more locations along the Chuo Line. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a map with red marks.
https://www.chuosen.jp/sakura/

You can also ask at your hotel or tourist information counters.

It's supposed to be sunny all week in Tokyo. I hope you have fun!
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/11 00:19
Many thanks!

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/11 06:52
I don't get to briefly pass by home until next week, but if going to Tachikawa, also check out Showa Kinen Park (Zanborigawa passes through that as well as the lovely part where it joins Tamagawa). Usually the area is a few days later than central Tokyo.
Another benefit of heading to Showa Park is that is is huge - three times Shinjuku Gardens, so well worth a visit (over 100 million since it opened in the mid-80's.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry blossom tommorow Tokyo 2024/4/11 13:37
I am sitting in Shinjuku Gyoen right now and there are plenty of cherry blossoms left.
by sullon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread