Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Nikko Passes 2024/4/11 11:32
I will be staying in Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel from 16 April to 19 April 24 and then at Kyukamura Nikko Yumoto from 19 April to 21 April 24. My questions are:

1) Is the fare for 2 Day or 4 Day Nikko Pass includes the train fare to Nikko? Am I correct that I take a train from Asakusa to Shimo-Imachi Station first then transfer to Tobu-Nikko station using the pass?

2) If I want to take limited express train from Asakusa Station to Tobu Nikko direct, how much do I have to pay extra to upgrade to limited express train ticket?

Thank you.

BoonCher

by Booncher  

Re: Nikko Passes 2024/4/11 14:04
I will be staying in Chuzenji Kanaya Hotel from 16 April to 19 April 24 and then at Kyukamura Nikko Yumoto from 19 April to 21 April 24.

Wow, that is a very long stay in Nikko! 5 days! Because the pass is valid for only 4 days, it won't be ideal.

1) Is the fare for 2 Day or 4 Day Nikko Pass includes the train fare to Nikko?

Yes, see here for a basic explanation:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_002.html

Am I correct that I take a train from Asakusa to Shimo-Imachi Station first then transfer to Tobu-Nikko station using the pass?

Yes, you can.

2) If I want to take limited express train from Asakusa Station to Tobu Nikko direct, how much do I have to pay extra to upgrade to limited express train ticket?

1650 yen. Except if you use a new Spacia X train, in which case it costs 1940 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread