Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 days in Osaka, Kyoto and Nari 2011/5/31 21:31
Hi,

Firstly, apologies if similar questions have already been posted and answered!

I'm off to Japan this weekend. I have 3 days and want to visit Osaka, Kyoto and Nari. I'm not whether to invest in some sort of unlimited travel pass for trains, subways and buses or whether its cheaper to get a single ticket each time, any advice?

So I need the following advice:

1) Upon arriving at Kansai airport on sat afternoon, what's the best way to get to Fukushima station on the Osaka loop line? and how much should i be paying?

2) Prob a very popular question, so apologies once again...but what's the easiest/cheapest way from Osaka to Kyoto?

3) Is it quicker to get to Nari from Osaka or Kyoto? and how much should i be paying for a ticket?

4) Is subway the best way to get around Osaka and Kyoto i.e. quickest and how much is some sort of day-pass?

Thanks!!
by turns27 (guest)  

Kansai 2011/6/1 13:55
Check the A-Z tab at the very top. inside check transportation then transportation in Osaka and Kyoto. I usually go to Nara (is that what you mean?) from Osaka but it is just as easy and faster to go from Kyoto to Nara.

1 day each in Osaka and Kyoto is nowhere near enough..

check also rail passes in the Kansai at http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357.html
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread