Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suica + N'ex 2011/7/13 12:11
Hello,

I wanted to get the Suica and N'ex package. I can only use the one way, since there are only 2 weeks to use the return NEX and I will stay longer than that.

The thing is, that the price and all include the card. Which is return if you return the card, etc.

I already have a Suica card, and I would like this card to be top up with the 2000 yen, I think it is and get the NEX.

I want to know if I can still get the package using my existing card, instead of getting another one.

I will personally have to check this once I am in Narita. And I already went through all the information in the page.

I imagine it could be possible, but there is also the chance they will want to give me a new card.

Thanks for your help.
by Hana22  

.. 2011/7/13 15:34
No, you're not allowed to top off your existing card. Just use the one you get with the NEX until the balance is zero and get 500 yen deposit back.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread