Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda to Shinjuku late night 2011/7/18 11:41
I've scoured the forum so hopefully I didn't miss something. I've looked directly on the Limosine bus site but I can't find anything after 11 on there and saw that someone said the :40 bus to Shinjuku got discontinued, but I saw a :00 that runs with an asterisk.

Of course I will be on the Delta flight that is supposed to land at 10:30. I plan on carrying on my bag so I don't have to do the carosel wait but still don't know if I'll make it to the last train.

My hotel isn't directly in Shinjuku and it's a fairly new hotel- Hundred Hands Tokyo so I can't really find any other people's experience on getting there. I wouldn't mind catching the bus somewhere fairly close and then taking a taxi, I just don't want to spend 90 dollars on a taxi direct from the airport. I'm also trying to read the bus times, does the No. 24 run late?
by Mai (guest)  

... 2011/7/18 16:12
The 0:40 was discontinued, but the 0:00 bus still operates. The asterix indicates that the special night fare (2000 yen instead of 1200 yen) applies:
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/4/214
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread